Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why Sheamus is the World Champion.

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 03:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Interceptor88
Little Poppa Pump

Interceptor88 501 - 1000Interceptor88 501 - 1000Interceptor88 501 - 1000Interceptor88 501 - 1000Interceptor88 501 - 1000Interceptor88 501 - 1000Interceptor88 501 - 1000
Default Re: Why Sheamus is the World Champion.

I know I'm being repetitive, but all of this is because of his change of character. When CM Punk was a joking face who wasn't actually funny, people criticized that too.

There are guys that can portay the "Smiling lovable" faces. Guys like Rey Mysterio or Big Show. But when we are talking about Punk or Sheamus, that's a crime. Why do they book their top faces that way? We have been badass top faces as Undertaker, Triple H or even Orton right now, so it can't be that they don't know how to book a barbaric face.

For me that's a headache because I'm a huge fan of Sheamus and his Celtic Warrior persona(he created it for himself) and even before his victory at the Royal Rumble I smelt they were going to ruin his character and turn him into a tasteless, generic smiling face.

I know there are guys have never liked Sheamus, but I think the difference beetween the "general opinion" the second half of 2010 and 2011 about Sheamus has changed drastically. He used to be seen as a great performer, with personality, charisma and attitude.

Why did they ruin him??
Interceptor88 is offline   Reply With Quote