Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Paul Bearer on the TOP Stars in the Current Era

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
THANOS
Respect My Pimphand..

THANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Paul Bearer on the TOP Stars in the Current Era

There seems to be a lot of haters here trying to discredit a legend who's been heavily involved with and around the business since the 80s and was prominent in the two strongest periods in wrestling. And here I thought IQ's rose thanks to the internet era.

Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock

Last edited by THANOS : 10-02-2012 at 04:55 PM.
THANOS is online now   Reply With Quote