Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #471 (permalink)
JAROTO
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

JAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friends
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
If the travel packages don't sell as well I think it may have to do with the fact that there will be less people traveling. I can say with certainty that WM 29 will have a lot more locals in the stadium then any Wrestlemania in recent memory.
I find hard to believe what you say. Why would people preffer to travel to Atlanta, for example, instead of New York? I know it's more expensive, but it's one of the top tourist cities in the US. In fact WM29 taking place in NY/NJ is one of the principal reasons why I'm planning to go. The reason why I'm not buying Travel Packages is because they are extremely expensive...and I'm not interested at all in going to axxess, hof or raw...just the event itself. I think that may be one of the reasons why they aren't selling that fast. People preffer to do other stuff in NYC instead of going to axxess, hof or raw.

Last edited by JAROTO : 10-02-2012 at 03:40 PM.
JAROTO is offline   Reply With Quote