Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 03:24 PM   #37 (permalink)
Bowlen
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Bowlen Bowlen Bowlen Bowlen Bowlen
Default re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony316 View Post
Well the paying crowd would probably disagree with you. I'm sure they're happy that Jeff Hardy is in the main-event instead of Bully Ray. Anyways, I actually like the card so far. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a really exciting show.
Did I complain about the damn main event? No.
I wanted Storm vs. Roode in some sort of No DQ match and not for the title. I got that. And I never disliked Austin Aries to defend against the winner of the BfG Series. I was hoping for AJ to win the series, but I'm OK with Hardy. I understand why they give him this spot. In addition, I like the Tag Team Title Match, though AJ/Angle vs. WTTCOTW III would have been prefered. If Joe vs. Magnus takes place for the TV Title, it's what most people wanted. So we have four promising matches, right?!

Seeing the line-up of the Fan Interaction, knowing about the angles going on (and not going on) and knowing that the Aces & Eights pay-off is a normal fuckin tag match, the rest of the card is going to dissappoint. Oh, and the rematch between Tara and Tess sucks.

Last edited by Bowlen : 10-02-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Bowlen is offline   Reply With Quote