Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 03:23 PM   #36 (permalink)
Aaron S.
Sekai No Kana

Aaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missed
Default re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonLives View Post
I dont think the card is an actual problem. Its just the lackluster build for it.
The ME is clearly lacking some excitement.
The Aces&Eight Vs. TNA isnt about the match itself. The stipulation is just dumb. Its all about who is the leader.

Think it will be a Good PPV, but not that excited going into it.
Exactly. It doesn't feel like their WrestleMania. They should've done tons better from the start. Aries and Hardy should've already had went for the first strike on each other. Where's the X Division? Most of the problems it has is based on the way time is spent including matches and other certain promos that have nothing to do with the PPV.

Credit to why2cj. Check out GFX Artist like him(and me ) in the GFX Section
Aaron S. is offline   Reply With Quote