Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Did Rock Vs. Cena surpass Rock Vs. Hogan?

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Green Light

Green Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Did Rock Vs. Cena surpass Rock Vs. Hogan?

Not for me.

- The match itself dragged a lot and should probably have been about 10 minutes shorter. The atmosphere/crowd is pretty much what makes these kind of matches and I think it was hindered by two things, first of all being that the match dragged as I said and secondly the open stadium, I think had it been in a closed arena it would obviously have been a lot better and added more to the match.

- The five or six week build up was horrible and I hated pretty much everything about it except for a few things.

- And obviously I'm biased here but I just don't see Cena as the same huge icon/star that Rock and Hogan were. I don't think he has the same level of charisma that those two had so it was probably never going to exceed WM18 for me.

Although aside from all those things I have to say I marked harder for Rock beating Cena than I did for him beating Hogan, probably because I absolutely didn't expect it and was sure Cena was winning

Last edited by Green Light : 10-02-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Green Light is offline   Reply With Quote