Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Did Rock Vs. Cena surpass Rock Vs. Hogan?
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Green Light
Today is the day

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Re: Did Rock Vs. Cena surpass Rock Vs. Hogan?

Not for me.

- The match itself dragged a lot and should probably have been about 10 minutes shorter. The atmosphere/crowd is pretty much what makes these kind of matches and I think it was hindered by two things, first of all being that the match dragged as I said and secondly the open stadium, I think had it been in a closed arena it would obviously have been a lot better and added more to the match.

- The five or six week build up was horrible and I hated pretty much everything about it except for a few things.

- And obviously I'm biased here but I just don't see Cena as the same huge icon/star that Rock and Hogan were. I don't think he has the same level of charisma that those two had so it was probably never going to exceed WM18 for me.

Although aside from all those things I have to say I marked harder for Rock beating Cena than I did for him beating Hogan, probably because I absolutely didn't expect it and was sure Cena was winning

Last edited by Green Light; 10-02-2012 at 04:01 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome