Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Paul Bearer on the TOP Stars in the Current Era

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 02:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
THANOS
Respect My Pimphand..

THANOS THANOS THANOS THANOS THANOS THANOS THANOS THANOS THANOS THANOS THANOS
Default Paul Bearer on the TOP Stars in the Current Era

Quote:
CM Punk is outstanding. I put CM Punk above Cena. I never knew him until I came back when I got kidnapped by Edge. He has the mentality and the ability and the athleticism to perform. He picked up all of that on his own, from Taker and Kane and talking with those guys. He is like a sponge and he just picks up everything. I think he is fantastic. Cena is fantastic too, but Punk is, in my estimation, No. 1 on the roster.

Daniel Bryan was in developmental when I was going to a different territory each week. He came from Shawn Michaels' school. Shawn is one of the best in the business, and he taught Daniel Bryan right. He is not a CM Punk, but he is pretty close. He is really good at one he does.

Dolph Ziggler…he had to grow on me. I had never heard of him before and he looks so much like Billy Gun. Certain things he does in the ring…I see Billy Gunn. He’s not Billy Gunn, but he is a fantastic performer. I have nothing bad to say about any of these guys – they are all really good at what they do.
Source: wwe.thq.com

Thoughts?

Mark for: Daniel Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Bray Wyatt, Kevin Steen, Ambrose, The Kings of Wrestling (Hero and Cesaro), Damien Sandow, BNB, Rollins, Austin Aries, Kane, Brock, Solomon Crowe, Big E, Enzo Amore, Sami Zayn, Prince Devitt.
THANOS is offline   Reply With Quote