Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN
Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post
post #924 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2012, 03:35 PM
Foreshadowed
Sacrificed It All, To Enrich My Life For A Second!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

A meh first half. Terrible defending to give away the first goal. Sure, Evans can be blamed for allowing the strike to come off but the man most certainly at fault is Evra. The guy can't help in attack, can't beat his man and has defended poorly. He's lucky his man has gone off injured as he might not have many problems now. Other than that, he's been shocking, which is the norm. How he's our captain is beyond me. You can play 50 games a season but that doesn't warrant captaincy when 45 of those games you were awful.

We haven't really created much except for the RVP and Rooney chance but besides those two good chances, we've done nothing. The tempo needs to be quicker, which you'd think would happen after we played like that against Spurs but nope, there isn't any sign of that yet. We need Kagawa on second half as he can pick out some brilliant passes in the final third and I can see him having a good game if he gets on the pitch at some point. Valencia would have fun here also as we're really lacking width and haven't delivered many crosses. Yes, he's been shit all season but perhaps our best chance is to bring Nani on and see how he does against Cluj's fullbacks.

Pick up the pace, be more creative and surely we'll get the goal. Hopefully our defence doesn't leak another poor goal.

Credit: ABrown

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome