Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What do you think of Antontio Cesaro's shoulder thing he does in his entrance?

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 01:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
truk83
Getting over in the mid-card

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: What do you think of Antontio Cesaro's shoulder thing he does in his entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian_zombo View Post
It was always "meh" to me, but after he got his finisher off on Brodus last night, it looked bad-ass.
I agree it's quite awesome that you can actually hear the fans respond to that move. I also think the camera work on Cesaro's flying European Uppercut wasn't really shown completely. What a spot that was. Just shows how great of a wrestler this man is. Got to love how Jim Ross puts him over as well. For those that say Antonio has no charisma look at the face he makes as he puts Brodus down in under two minutes. It takes amazing strength to pull that move off as you don't get much help from the other guy going up. They aren't kidding when they say Antonio is stronger than he looks. He has the strength of a 300 lb man.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote