Wrestling Forum banner

JBL Returning To Raw Next Week

2K views 27 replies 26 participants last post by  peowulf 
#1 ·
#21 ·
Cole wasn't that bad of a heel, he just doesn't have that dominating presence, and great spitfire that JBL has, natually, so he'd be over the top to cover up for what he was lacking, and people on here found that really annoying.

Cole is much better in his more neutral role, now.

#12 ·
Thank fucking god! Though they really needed him last night on Raw...

#17 ·
Good news here. JBL and Cole are actually a great team. As much as I love Jim Ross, and want him at the desk, it seems like he's not into things. I don't blame him either, but if he can't take the lead, he just seems out of place. Things haven't really felt that natural with him being the number 2 play by play guy.

This is one three man team that seems really cool to have, but ultimately JR does seem out of place. I hate to say that, because I'm a huge fan of his, and grew up listening to him every week.

#23 ·
Awesome. I know most consider him to be a heel commentator, but I consider him to be more neutral. When he called the Punk Cena match at NOC, he praised John Cena for his strength and fitness, but considered Punk to be the far more craftier wrestler and that he can't be counted out

#25 ·
And now we do the dance of joy!

Honestly, I'm surprised they haven't borrowed Regal away to fill in once. JBL and Regal both are excellent at giving tidbits of information to put the wrestlers over or little insights on the moves. I'd like to hear the announcers talk about wrestling more on my wrestling show.

Alas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.