Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 12:27 PM   #24 (permalink)
ErrybodyTaps
Little Poppa Pump

ErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
Looking forward for all 3 main matches: Hardy vs Aries, Roode vs Storm and TNA vs A8's.
If they add joe vs magnus, make it 4.

Compared with last year BFG, I only cared about roode vs angle and the match was very disappointing.
Expecting a solid tag team title match but watching a BFG tag team match without anarquia and vince russo booking it sucks *leave the memories alone.
Aries vs Spanky didn't tickle your fancy ?

I actually think the Aces vs TNA tag match could be potentially surprise a lot of people if the right 3 (or 4) guys are paired together here. Some may call me crazy but I think it could be a lot better than a 8-10 man tag/elimination or LL match.