Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best Banner contest: Sept 29th to Oct 5th

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tenacious.C

Tenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Best Banner contest: Oct 1st to Oct 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
Banner contest week #2! Fill a request and post your submission here. Banner that's voted the best means a coloured usertitle or username mod for the winner. Voting will take place this coming Saturday and Sunday.

Rules:
  • Nothing that you made outside the date window
  • Submissions due at 11:59pm ET on September 28th
  • Submissions must be usual banner proportions (you guys know what these are)
  • All submissions must be attempts at any of the current banner requests in the GFX section
  • Artists can submit up to 3 banners per week.

Use this thread for discussion and submissions.

Previous weeks:
Sept 24 - Sept 28 Submissions Voting
Lazy J Merce

I was disappointed in the lack of votes tbh. Would've been nice to see one or two of the older lot vote (ya bunch of lurkers).

Also Extremely annoying that I can't enter my Ryback sig, it should be a 7 day comp, not 5 day.