Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Oh Dear Ryback... [the botches]

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 11:54 AM   #249 (permalink)
roni10_levi
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

roni10_levi is not that liked
Default Re: Oh Dear Ryback... [the botches]

I see it's clear to (allmost) everyone that it was 100% Tensai's foult. I feel there is no place for discussion here.
and.... the most important: who gives a crap??? even if it's Ryback's foult, he still got the biggest pop of the night, later in the show. now, after 2 raws, it seems like WWE is gonna build-up a fued between the 2, all the way to Wrestlemania 29. I would prefer Cena vs Ryback at Mania, but having Ryback winning the title from Punk, would be huge also . perhaps, what we saw in the last 2 raws was just a promo. I feel WWE will let Punk kipping the title untill Mania, and by that time- Ryback will continue his total dominance over (allmost) the whole roster, making him looks very strong and prepered to his clash against Punk at Mania. like Ryback's way to the top, the fued with Punk will be also built-up slowly-slowly, till the big clash.
and about the comparisions with Cena/ Goldberg/ Lesner: I will addmit that Cena and Goldberg are 2 of my FAVOURITES, but the comparision of pure power is total irrelevant, since wrestling is not all about pure power. I feel, in terms of the total package, Ryback has the potencial to be in Cena's and Bill's league (no doubt he will be) and he has the "it" factor much more than Brock.L will ever have. Ryback is a perfect example of the "larger than life" character, while Brock.L is very strong, intense, impressive and all- but he will never be that "larger than life" character of Ryback. you can just hear the crowd's reaction to Ryback, when he came out to stand face to face with Punk. his entrance, his confidence, his look, his power, make ppl cheer for him, eventhought his push to the top card have started just 1 month ago. no doubt- THE next face of WWE. comparisions with the likes of Batista/ Brock.L are awefull, couse he will be much bigger than them. he is going to be in greatest of the greatest league, no doubt.