Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Oh Wow Sony Just Whipped Your Ass Microsoft; Unveils Cash Back Program Of Its Own
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2012, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo
Proud #NewBlack

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: Oh Wow Sony Just Whipped Your Ass Microsoft; Unveils Cash Back Program Of Its Ow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SN0WMAN View Post
Why do you seem to spend your life trying to put down Microsoft? Seriously console wars are sad in this day and age. Microsoft offer a service. Sony offer a service. Consumers choose which one they want. You pick Sony and that's fine but do you have to spend all your time trying to justify it instead of just enjoying the damn console.
I don't ALWAYS put Microsoft down, but as a 360 owner I do feel the need to point out something stupid they do, their cash back program was a joke, so I commented, it just so happened that Sony unveiled their own cash back (which I doubt was a coincidence given the time), so I commented. Enjoy the hell out of both, but Microsoft does a fair amount of stupid shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parison Sapphire View Post
I'd much rather have the function to party chat and get all the services that Xbox Live provides over PSN. I have both machines but the PS3 doesn't feel properly made for online multi-player.
I don't think it was either, that's probably why PSN is free, and most exclusives don't have online play (not counting sequels).

Last edited by Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo; 10-02-2012 at 12:17 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome