Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw 10/01/2012 Discussion: Will AJ's parents please take her home?

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 10:22 AM   #2113 (permalink)
Shawn Morrison
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Shawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friends
Default Re: Raw 10/01/2012 Discussion: Will AJ's parents please take her home?

Punk and Heyman were gold as usual. the opening segment didn't really click though, i didnt like how they made everyone act childish with the 'I am the ....' stuff. The final match was awesome, i liked the surprise with aj as ref too. Haters gonna hate, still a big fan of AJ, most entertaining diva there is. Despite people saying her act is old, she still manages to entertain me, so keep going WWE. and i like the chances of that happening now that she is over with the fans, so im just gonna have some popcorn and see all of the hating that will get you nothing!

John Cena faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania [ ]

Sheamus and Cm Punk are the 2 World Champions [X] -Wrestlemania 28

John Morrison wins World Title [ ]

John Cena losses cleanly [X]- Wrestlemania 28 Rock Beats John Cena

John Cena turns heel [ ]

Shawn Michaels returns for One More Match[ ]

Daniel Bryan beats a Main Eventer cleanly [ ]

BTB:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post10519764
Shawn Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote