Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big L Reqeust

Thread: Big L Reqeust
View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 09:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
Abk™
Unlimited Potential

Abk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth readingAbk™ has posts worth reading
Default Re: Big L Reqeust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
You don't really have to know who he is or what he's about. The description in the OP should give you enough fire power. Wikipedia and a Youtube search should help you if you have any other qualms.

You don't have to take a shot at it. Just saying don't let not knowing him keep you from giving it a shot. I'll probably even give this a go once I get over my laziness. lol

Oh and btw, just a heads up, changing your usertitle removes the color. I learned that the hard way.
I've already fucked it all up. I didn't read this before changing my usertitle. As soon as I logged in and sawit coloured, I hastily went to my profile and changed it. Seems I've learned it the hard way too

Last edited by Abk™ : 10-02-2012 at 09:50 AM.
Abk™ is offline   Reply With Quote