Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CW Network is mad about NECK MOVE

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #35 (permalink)
George Costanza
ZOMBO

Location: Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin', Just drivin' around in Jon Voight's car...
George Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: CW Network is mad about NECK MOVE

I hope we get some Wrestlezone or whatever updates like this in the future, because this is where it's going:

Zack Ryder debuts NEW FINISHER!!!

Sources say Zack Ryder has been working on a new, family-friendly finisher that involves a stuffed pillow being tossed softly at his opponent's midsection. It is undetermined at this time if WWE officials are more in favour of a foam-based or a feather-based pillow.

WWE officials are also looking into bringing back the "Hardcore Title", as a way of making weapons such as this pillow legal in a match.