Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Perfect time for Ascension?

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 09:38 AM   #40 (permalink)
truk83
Getting over in the mid-card

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Perfect time for Ascension?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNoD View Post
I was just thinking about The Ascension! I was actually thinking if Mysterio/Cara were the tag champs (babyfaces) and they were the champs for a while and they issue an open challenge and then cue Ascension theme. I like your way, too.

They need to change their names, though. They are awful. It's funny how WWE has actually got Ryback and The Ascension now, instead of just generic same old same old superstars. It's like the 80s/90s are returning.
Their entrance music is a bit over dramatic, and their names are a little boring. Many have said that their names don't match their gimmick. Connor O'Brien should change his name to Xavier Grimm, and Kenneth Cameron should go with a name like Aiden Knight.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote