Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - i$e's Magical Music Megapost

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 09:21 AM   #898 (permalink)
Hollywood Hanoi
Tangled Up In Purple

Hollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: i$e's Magical Music Megapost

Apparently theyre already selling it at gigs, if thats true its gotta turn up online anyday now

Quote:
According to a Godspeed fan blog, the album is allegedly available right now on tour-- people are tweeting that they've already purchased the album at tonight's show in Boston. Check out the album's art here.

Two of the tracks are 20 minutes long, while two are six-and-a-half minute drones. Here's what Constellation's website says about the album:

Quote:
Having emerged from hiatus at the end of 2010, GYBE picked up right where they left off, immediately re-capturing the sound and material that had fallen dormant in 2003 and driving it forward with every show of their extensive touring over the last 18 months. The new album presents the fruits of that labour: evolved and definitive versions of two huge compositions previously known to fans as “Albanian” and “Gamelan”, now properly titled as “MLADIC” and “WE DRIFT LIKE WORRIED FIRE” respectively. Accompanied by the new drones (stitched into the album sequence on CD; cut separately on their own 7″ for the LP version), GYBE have offered up a fifth album that we feel is as absolutely vital, virulent, honest and heavy as anything in their discography.

its cool with me.

Goin to see Omar Rodriguez Lopez group tonight, Deantoni Parks on drums

Last edited by Hollywood Hanoi : 10-02-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Hollywood Hanoi is offline   Reply With Quote