Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Punk's HIAC Storyline; Post HIAC Plans For Cena

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 09:09 AM   #19 (permalink)
Sentz12000
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Sentz12000 101 - 250Sentz12000 101 - 250Sentz12000 101 - 250
Default Re: Backstage News On Punk's HIAC Storyline

I donít mind the storyline, but hereís where the enormous gap of logic presents itself. Punk has beaten John Cena at Money in the Bank í11, Summerslam í11, Raw 1000, Summerslam í12, and Night of Champions í12. Whether it was a controversial finish, dirty finish, the end result was Punk winning and thatís not the gap of logic Iím talking about. The gap of logic Iím talking about is this: all these legends seem to think that beating John Cena at Hell in a Cell would solidify him with the respect he deserves. How exactly does beating a man who just had ELBOW SURGERY and who admitted last week that he probably wonít be ready for Hell in a Cell but heís coming to fight, how is that win going to win Punk any respect? In terms of reality, beating a man who isnít 100% would almost gain you no respect or even lose some respect. The man has been champion for 317 days, 10 consecutive PPVs, and a win over an injured John Cena will gain him the respect heís been looking for? It makes no sense.

I donít like when people complain about booking or storylines, but this storyline deserves some criticism because of its outrageous premise. I canít listen to men like Hart, Foley and JR come out and push Punk to accept a match against an injured John Cena to gain their respect. It just doesnít make any sense. If anything, they should respect the fact that Punk hasnít accepted it and because Cena is hurt, there is your reason.
Sentz12000 is offline   Reply With Quote