Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Oh Dear Ryback... [the botches]

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 10:05 AM   #232 (permalink)
Heel
#OVER

Heel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missedHeel probably won't be missed
Default Re: Oh Dear Ryback... [the botches]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaporSnap View Post
The only people that give half a shit about Ryback not managing to hit his finisher on Tensai last night are right here on this thread. Elsewhere, millions of wrestling fans worldwide give no fucks and have forgotten it already. Next week he will still be getting more and more over.
Preach!

I really like the guy; he has a bit of charisma that is pretty rare in a big guy and he hits his big moves is such a badass way. Not usually my type of wrestler at all (My favourites are Punk, Ziggler and Bryan) but I'm starting to really get into him. As are the crowd, I mean just listen to the reaction when he's in the ring with Punk. He was treated like a big star.

Favourites: Bryan, Wyatt, Young Bucks, BO, Machine Gun KA.