Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Reviving the X-Division

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 09:31 AM   #32 (permalink)
tbp82
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

tbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Reviving the X-Division

The one thing I notice on here is that alot of people suggest bringing back former X-Division guys. The Petey Williams, The Jay Lethals, pushing Sabin etc.........while I have no problem with this it is not likely that they ever reach a level higher than they were before they left (not saying it doesn't happen but saying its not likely). The new peoople for the X-Division should be just that new people. I like the idea from the person earlier who mentioned OVW but 2 of the 4 mentioned on that list (Silva and Shaw) are already TNA contracted they just aren't being used yet so bringing them in would be a start.
tbp82 is offline   Reply With Quote