Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Punk's HIAC Storyline; Post HIAC Plans For Cena

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 08:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
Scottish-Suplex
I'm known as 'Scottish-Throw' when introduced by Michael Cole.

Scottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friends
Default Re: Backstage News On Punk's HIAC Storyline

Well I can't remember the Hart segment but Foley and Ross were great so keep on bringing in the ones who are good on the mic, immediate ones that jump to mind are Piper as he's always available (plus never won the WWE title but earned respect), maybe Kevin Nash and Stone Cold seems to be the one Punk keeps referencing too as a grand finale, though that might just be Punk dreaming optimistically.

It does irk me that before turning heel Punk has done everything good and everyone respected him for all the hard work he was doing, then he turned Face and all previous efforts no longer count (he's defended that championship countless times and always put on a great show) but whatever, work with what you got.

Either way, keep it coming.

"Get up fools, this mah table now!"

Last edited by Scottish-Suplex : 10-02-2012 at 08:33 AM.
Scottish-Suplex is offline   Reply With Quote