Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Oh Wow Sony Just Whipped Your Ass Microsoft; Unveils Cash Back Program Of Its Own

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 07:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
Deathstroke Wilson
"Take my word for it, Robin, you shouldn't play with fire."

Deathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missed
Default Re: Oh Wow Sony Just Whipped Your Ass Microsoft; Unveils Cash Back Program Of Its Ow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legasee View Post
Xbox live service is still better though.
Exactly how is XBL better than PSN? As a person who's owned all three consoles simultaneously (and will be owning a PS3 and 360 both again) I fail to see the difference, barring the obvious that one is free and the other is paid for. When people state this can they please explain why rather than just saying it blatantly, thus having it come off as pure fanboyish dribble. I see no clear difference as to one being better than the other, both lag and both have other downsides, but to have one just be flat out better than the other just because is just bullshit imo. Now preferring one to the other is a different story entirely, but please don't make fanboy statements without at least a reason, not trying to get on your case, nor was this directed solely towards you, but it's rather annoying to see this same one liner, and vice versa with PS3 fanboys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi View Post
As someone who rarely buys any games, I take advantage of perks and rentals. Deals and sales rarely bother me anyway. the ps3 is just a blu ray player gathering dust its games and online offer nothing
lol......wut?

Deathstroke Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote