Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Avengers is now out on DVD/BD...perfect excuse to talk about this awesome film

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 06:30 AM   #34 (permalink)
Vic Capri
Getting over in the mid-card

Vic Capri probably won't be missedVic Capri probably won't be missedVic Capri probably won't be missedVic Capri probably won't be missedVic Capri probably won't be missedVic Capri probably won't be missedVic Capri probably won't be missedVic Capri probably won't be missedVic Capri probably won't be missedVic Capri probably won't be missedVic Capri probably won't be missed
Default Re: The Avengers is now out on DVD/BD...perfect excuse to talk about this awesome fil

What I didn't like:

- Iron Man being the focus of the film instead of Captain America, who is supposed the leader of the freaking team! Its Wolverine overshadowing Cyclops all over again.

- Captain America's original scene being cut out. WHY?!!

- The way Thor came back. Kind of half-assed if you asked me.

- What happened to Agent Coulson, but I understood why it had to be done since the character fulfilled his purpose in the franchise.

- Loki being the main villain again. The Red Skull should've at least teamed up with him or something so the film wouldn't have felt like Thor 2.

- Mark Ruffalo. He was mediocre at best. I gave him a second chance and my Norton > Bana > Ruffalo point still stands.

- The cliffhanger scene should've been shown after the credits instead of the lame shawarma scene.

August 17, 2014
The Greatest Night In The History Of Our Sport!
Vic Capri is offline   Reply With Quote