Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Long World Title reigns

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 04:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Long World Title reigns

Depends on the talent. Punk can hold the title for 3 more years and I wouldn't complain but I wanted Sheamus to lose the belt the second he won it. Really depends on what they offer.

I'm gonna say no, in general I don't like them, because WWE doesn't usually pick the good talent. Punk is a strong exception, JBL was another, but the majority of title reigns from the guys who are great are relatively short and the shitty talent get the long ones, Sheamus now, Batista in 2005 and 2006, Orton in 2007 and 2008, Hogan for fucking ever, etc. Long reigns are a real bitch when the talent is boring. Not to mention, it buries all the champion's competition because he looks like the only guy that can get it done. I prefer it when it's more competitive, not to mention, shorter title reigns creates more opportunities, which they need.