Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CW Network is mad about NECK MOVE

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 02:50 AM   #31 (permalink)
kregnaz
Da Warthog!

kregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missed
Default Re: CW Network is mad about NECK MOVE

It's kind of obvious why they don't want neckmoves but have DBZ, Supernatural, Power Rangers and whatnot on the program. HOW many kids decide to try out how to kill a demon with blades or shit? Close to zero. And how many kids'd try out wrestling moves, done by actual people, claimed to be 100%real and nobody gets serious injuries and everybody seems to enjoy it? Admit it, you all tried some shit as kids, and probably something wrestling related. I wanted to test a piledriver on my brother (I was stupid, but not stupid enough to hit it, I just wanted to see if I could lift him for a pd, good thing I could do it without droping him )

And if kids try something out and break their leg, okay, it's a leg, it's normal thing during childhood, no long term harm done. But if kids botch a piledriver/DDT/bulldog/random neckthingy because XYZ did it on TV, well, there goes your spinal chord.

Keep the G out of standard WWE and it#s fine by me