Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is it just me or.....

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 02:09 AM   #20 (permalink)
Theproof
Humbled

Theproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Is it just me or.....

Why yes it is. The sad thing is they want it like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chbulls1_23 View Post
I realize that, but I feel like it has slowly been getting worse and even cheesier. I mean seriously, AJ's juvenile skipping is embarrassing. I would've laughed at Kane and Bryan when I was fuckin' 4 years old. Heel Punk has been looking extremely weak as of late and Heyman isn't really doing a damn thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they fed Punk to SuperCena or Ryberg at Hell in a Cell. Before long we're gonna have SuperCena fighting aliens and demon midgets.
Well that's pretty much the target audience nowadays it seems. I doubt we'll be seeing the Muppets back on Raw anytime soon seeing as how they're clearly too mature for the current WWE product.

Last edited by Theproof : 10-02-2012 at 02:11 AM.
Theproof is offline   Reply With Quote