Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CW Network is mad about NECK MOVE

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 02:52 AM   #30 (permalink)
Coolquip
THE TRUTH

Coolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: CW Network is mad about NECK MOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxbender View Post
This is why it's good that SD moved off CW years ago.

CW really sucks for things like this. They can't show neck move on TV.....
And look at what they did to DBZ! DBZ Kai really wasn't that bad(it was basically DBZ without the fillers and lengthy moments), but CW made it the most G rated show possible(the real DBZ was borderline PG,it was real close to 14+ at times too)
Seriously, if you would had told me when I was 6 that every Saturday morning and there was a block of Justice League, wrestling, and DBZ I probably would have shit my pants in excitement. But it's like God saw that fantasy and decided to troll me by banning head moves, giving me one match, making Gohan sound like a chick, and making Mr. Popo BLUE!! Fuck CW. Fuck em to hell.
Coolquip is offline   Reply With Quote