Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anyone notice Cena cuts the same promos all the time?

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 01:52 AM   #57 (permalink)
darksideon
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

darksideon 251 - 500darksideon 251 - 500darksideon 251 - 500darksideon 251 - 500
Default Re: Anyone notice Cena cuts the same promos all the time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthenaMark View Post
The Rock had catchphrases that got over because the fans loved them. And he always improvised and could freestyle in a promo without even trying. WHOLE different level.

And from your additions of Savage/Foley/Austin on that list too...you kind of don't what a good promo is anyway.

I never said their promos weren't great i just said every wrestler has a formula. Cena can get repetitive no doubt but to make it seem like he's the only one is ridiculous, look at Austins promos from the AE and tell me they couldn't have been used for multiple opponents. Savage was great but he had flaws in his promos as well which isn't a bad thing except people on here think every promo needs to be different & exciting. Promos tend to repeat the same stuff just worded differently which is why i said it's all in the delivery.
darksideon is offline   Reply With Quote