Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Oh Dear Ryback... [the botches]

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 01:03 AM   #156 (permalink)
Avon Barksdale
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Avon Barksdale should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsAvon Barksdale should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsAvon Barksdale should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsAvon Barksdale should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Oh Dear Ryback...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAROTO View Post
So? This is professional wrestling, not amateur wrestling or a gym strength competition.
So? This may not be a strength competition but he's being built like he is apart of one. The whole argument is relevant because his shitty gimmick and push is because of his explosive power and dominance like a recycled Goldberg and Lesnar. He's being built that way, yet his athleticism and natural explosive strength has been short of impressive as Lesnar and Goldberg. Makes the WWE look desperate to try and create another larger than life beast.