Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 12:39 AM   #6437 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Though last week I said that would be the lowest number they get and they'd be around that number for the next few weeks but never lower, I'm re-thinking that right now based on a few things that have come to light. First off, with what Wrestlezone said (though Kabraxal is right on the money). Second of all, no Cena. Third of all, the show seemed so un-centered and off the wall. There was nothing big advertised to look forward to besides the JR Appreciation Night. The center of the show was what was going on with AJ, though even then that wasn't focused on much at all and nothing monumental took place.

All these factors combined, Raw will probably do worse than it did last week. The 8, 9, and 11 spots will probably do above average, and so will the JR/Punk segment, but I'm expecting to see a poor overall number. It's almost like without Cena there, Vince just said "fuck it" and tried to write the worst show possible and see if they could still keep the average number up throughout the show. I expect the 3rd hour number to be painfully terrible.