Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw 10/01/2012 Discussion: Will AJ's parents please take her home?

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 11:36 PM   #2048 (permalink)
Svart

Svart Svart Svart Svart Svart Svart Svart Svart Svart Svart Svart
Default Re: How would you Rate Raw 1st October 2012 ?

So far, a 1 out of 10. Jesus fucking christ. I'm thinking to myself, "why do I watch this?" It must be morbid curiosity. The only saving grace here is Daniel Bryan. The bad? The debate. Why was this staged as a debate? Everything said here can be found in any WWE promo. This is just WWE trying to be relevant. And it sucks. Secondly, this drawing out of promos is obnoxious. "Best in the world" doesn't need to be repeated 50 times. We get it. Further, what is Ryback doing in the WWE? He's booked as a monster, yet he can barely lift Tensai. But another fellow heel, Antonio Cesaro can handle Brodus. So much for believability. And then there's Sin Cara & Mysterio, presenting us with a fucking shitstorm of hurricanranas and arm drag takedowns (because Sin Cara doing this for months wasn't enough).
I've said it so many times before but WWE's programming may well be the most awful on television.
Svart is offline   Reply With Quote