Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 11:09 PM   #579 (permalink)
The Manowarrior
For the benefit of those with flash photography

The Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth reading
Default Re: Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Finally got around to watching Rush vs Terrible Cabellera match from the anniversary show. ThomasThunder619, I think I may be officially sold on Rush. Dude can do it all, and the heat...holy shit, wrestling as a technico at that. Still not as good as Casas/Panther but that's understandable, better than Black Warrior/Rey Escopion.
Rush may as well be the most charismatic luchador ever. But he's still young. Give him time and one day he'll be a legend.

The Manowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote