Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh Dear Ryback... [the botches]

81K views 459 replies 220 participants last post by  Clique 
#1 ·
Couldn't even get Tensai on his shoulders after TWO attempts and we're supposed to buy him as this monstrous powerhouse? Lol.

Once again proving that he is nothing but an incredibly fucking poor imitation. Goldberg would have thrown Tensai up there like a balloon.

#168 ·
SQUATS AND DEADLIFT NEEDED!

:cena

#169 ·
We'll probably find out tomorrow what happened, but I don't think Tensai intentionally did anything. I think there's just limits to Ryback's strength. That's why when he was facing Reks/Hawkins, he would only lift up one guy instead of two when he was facing smaller wrestlers. Probably why they called off the three wrestler matches. Cena is probably stronger, I don't think I've ever seen him botch his fireman carry ( . . wait, I just searched for Attitude Adjustment botch on Youtube, and he might have once, against Rey Mysterio of all people :p )

Looked like Ryback picked up Tensai, called a Clothesline finish, and Tensai willingly took it fine. If Tensai had beef with Ryback, he probably would've taken a weak bump from the clothesline too, or just rolled out Gail Kim style. ;)

#178 ·
I never looked at Ryback as someone who's legitimately strong, he always looked like Mr. Olympia but I never thought that there's some amazing power behind all those muscles. That being said, f* tht sandbagging p.o.s. Tensai.

#181 · (Edited)
^^^It was still a very convenient improvisation for all parties involved. The Meathook lariat gets put over and Tensai took two of them. Worked out surprisingly well actually.

Are people saying that Ryback isn't very strong forgetting that he's already performed that Musclebuster on Tensai last Friday?

It's a bit unfair to compare the guy to Lesnar. That bloke is a freak and an absolute athletic marvel. And let's not forget the infamous Holly powerbomb botch where even Brock Almighty couldn't fully lift the guy into position. Mind you, I don't think Tensai sandbagged it to the point where he was 300 plus pounds of dead weight for Ryback to manoeuvre onto his shoulders.

#183 ·

That's what i call power.

#184 ·
it really breaks my heart and lose my love for professional wrestling/sports entertainment what the hell do you want to call it when they push this idiot Ryberg that fucking sucks and Wade Barrett is on Superstars.

#191 ·
Don't know since Ryan hasn't even been wrestling dark matches since like June or sth. But I remember hearing him admit that too. I've got my hopes up for him improving though as he has a great attitude and is still only 30 years old. The 'E just doesn't seem to have anything for him atm.

#196 ·
Ryback has proved he can do his finisher on a guy like Tensai, having said that he has also proved he can't do it consistantly. Whether you like Ryback or not, this has seriously hurt his credibility in my opinion as a powerhouse wrestler, when all you have is your look and strength, something like this does damage your image. I do not believe this is Tensai's fault either, it was simply Ryback either lifting Tensai wrong or not having the strength on this given night to perform the move on him.

#197 ·
When he lifted Tensai on Smackdown Tensai didn't even go on his tip toes he just leans over better so Ryback can get the weight across better, he also hangs on with his other hand, was in the more helping mood. On Raw Tensai doesn't lean over as much and seems to stiffen up and stand up instead of leaning over, all his weight is on Ryback's one side so he can't get under him to control his center. Still impressive compared to all these other videos where you can see the other wrestler is bending knees or jumping and helping stabilize in the air.

#200 ·
yeah my strong feeling is too that tensai sandbagged it. The "stupid" shout after second attempt wrapped it all.

#201 ·
Wasn't a big deal at all. He got a huge reaction when he came out the second time. It was probably Tensai's fault as Ryback already did it to him perfectly on SD. You can find a lot of power wrestlers in these situations, they're performers but still human, it's happening.

#205 ·
Goldberg didn't need cooperation. Fucking weakling Reeves, he's not even naturally strong. It's so obvious that management find holes on his body and spend the pre-show pumping him up like a balloon for each RAW. WWE's so predictable nowadays. GAH!!

Don't know since Ryan hasn't even been wrestling dark matches since like June or sth. But I remember hearing him admit that too. I've got my hopes up for him improving though as he has a great attitude and is still only 30 years old. The 'E just doesn't seem to have anything for him atm.
Attitude's fine and all, but why would you acknowledge Ryan's comments about being raw and maintain he should take over from Ryback? I'm not a fan at all but he's far, far more ready than Mason Ryan is.

#215 ·
Goldberg didn't need cooperation. Fucking weakling Reeves, he's not even naturally strong. It's so obvious that management find holes on his body and spend the pre-show pumping him up like a balloon for each RAW. WWE's so predictable nowadays. GAH!!

Attitude's fine and all, but why would you acknowledge Ryan's comments about being raw and maintain he should take over from Ryback? I'm not a fan at all but he's far, far more ready than Mason Ryan is.
I guess I like to be honest. Ryback is more ready but I just prefer Ryan as he is one of the first guys I grew accustomed to when I got into wrestling and I enjoyed him as an enforcer during his New-Nexus days. But by all means, rather train Ryan for a couple of years and bring him in again, right now it's just my wishful thinking. More so than taking over Ryback I just wish Ryan could play any role in the weekly programming and not be nowhere to be found.

#206 ·
Not saying that Ryback is as strong as Lesnar or even Cena, but you can't compare his finisher to theirs. The fireman's carry is pretty much designed to be able to lift large amounts of weight, it's much easier than what Ryback has in his finisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.