Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw 10/01/2012 Discussion: Will AJ's parents please take her home?

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 10:48 PM   #2019 (permalink)
11rob2k
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Raw 10/01/2012 Discussion: Will AJ's parents please take her home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stall_19 View Post
Well you have the tag team champs lose to a makeshift tag team or you do what they did and have Ziggler and Punk lose. I don't mind the result especially as Ziggler left Punk so he has that excuse.
I'd rather have the wwe champion getting the win over the tag teams champions, people talk about the wwe title being meaningless now because of Punks reign, (which i do agree with the title means very little now) This is why and its 90% down to the booking of wwe, They need to book Punk to look like a threat or take the title off him.

The way heels are booked now is horrible, none of them look like threats to any of the top faces, they are made to look like jokes. What the wwe needs is a Triple H style heel a heel who does cheat to win but you believe that if he had to win clean he could do it.

Until the booking of heels goes up the shows wont get any better.