Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw 10/01/2012 Discussion: Will AJ's parents please take her home?

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 10:41 PM   #2015 (permalink)
Kabraxal
Getting over in the mid-card

Kabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Raw 10/01/2012 Discussion: Will AJ's parents please take her home?

Looking at old shows and current WWE shows is just sobering... it's like they are run by two very different men and not McMahon. He's really, really lost it. There was no logic in the booking tonight. There was no reason to care what happens. It's all a clusterfuck of a senile mind that doesn't understand the wrestling business anymore and it is depressing. Wrestling should be fun, not... whatever this is.

I'm just surprised the past few weeks I've either had it on in the background or didn't really care that I just missed two hours tonight. Maybe I'll be tuning out again for the second time this era... a vertaran hardcore fan... that should terrify the WWE but for some reason they don't give a fuck.