Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Oh Dear Ryback... [the botches]

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 10:27 PM   #61 (permalink)
SinJackal
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

SinJackal SinJackal SinJackal SinJackal SinJackal SinJackal SinJackal SinJackal SinJackal SinJackal SinJackal
Default Re: Oh Dear Ryback...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalBleeding View Post
Actually, Lesnar's bench was 475 with the NFL at the combine... which was 1 MONTH after his motor cycle accident where he broke his hand and injured his back. Despite injuries, He was still able to bench 475, squat 720 and bench 225 at 44 reps.

If you read his book and watched his documentary, he said that his NFL stats, despite being very good, could have been better if he was 100%, but his accident affected it a great deal... and his max bench press was actually over 600lbs. (645 to be exact) with an over 850lb squat. Kurt Angle also said in the documentary that he had personally seen Brock do a 645lb bench press.
K, so you've replied to the last sentence of my post. Or rather, you replied to one three letter acronym in my post (for posting "WWE" instead of "NFL"). I never disputed that Lesnar was stronger than Ryback in the first place, I agreed that he was, so that point's been over already. It's in dead horse territory now.

What the rest of it? Such are your claim that Ryback isn't even close to as strong as Goldberg, yet I posted their stats and it's a 5% difference in favor of Ryback, or a mere 4.5% difference in favor of Goldberg if you take his word for it.