Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 10:21 PM   #2757 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by Seabs
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 5 - Did you know? Jets O > Dallas O, ie fire Jerry Jones

I just saw that 3rd down catch and the following TD pass from the Bears.

I think God really does hate the Cowboys, lol.

Now speaking as a Giants fan, I am going to go ahead and say that the entire NFC East is mediocre. Giants have a terribly banged up secondary, the Skins have a great rookie QB, but not much else, the Eagles are only winning by 1 or 2 points and have an offense that can't find consistency, and the Cowboys are once again their "Get a shit ton of talent, but keep shooting ourselves in the feet" selves.

No team is looking truly great in that division.

HELL IN A CELL PPV PREVIEW