Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Oh Dear Ryback... [the botches]

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 10:17 PM   #55 (permalink)
AnalBleeding
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

AnalBleeding 251 - 500AnalBleeding 251 - 500AnalBleeding 251 - 500AnalBleeding 251 - 500AnalBleeding 251 - 500
Default Re: Oh Dear Ryback...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal View Post
You didn't say it was easy, but you commented on how "Lesnar and Goldberg could do their moves to Tensai", as if it's just as easy as what Ryback does.

It isn't. At all. Ryback could've thrown his back out doing it the way he does, since he's lifting "incorrectly". Something you SHOULD know as a trainer, and certainly shouldn't warrant comments about how Lesnar could fireman's carry bigger guys when that's at least 50% easier than how Ryback was tying to lift a sandbagging Tensai.

You're also dead wrong about Ryback coming up "considerably short" of Goldberg and Lesnar in the power department too. I will list their actual power numbers later in this post in reply to the other guy too. But in a nutshell, Ryback's confirmed power numbers are 5% higher than Goldberg's confirmed power numbers. Goldberg claimed in interviews that he could do 10% more than his own confirmed numbers (which would mean he was only 4.5% stronger than Ryback); however, nobody else has substantiated it.

You're 1/3rd right. Lesnar is stronger than both. . .now (not before). Goldberg's alleged bench press is more than Ryback, but his confirmed bench press is less. Even if his alleged bench press was what he says it is, it's not "not even close".

Goldberg's alleged bench press: 550 lbs. However, I have seen elsewhere that the most he's ever done is 500 lbs. The only place I've heard Goldberg hitting 550 lbs was from his own mouth. Nobody's seen it and said "yeah I've seen him do 550".

Ryback's: 525 lbs.

Alleged bench press: 25 lbs more, aka 4.5% more.

So he'd have 95.5% of Goldberg's alleged bench press, and 105% of his confirmed bench press.

I can't find a reputable site with their confirmed squat or deadlift numbers, or I'd also post those.

Lesnar's old bench numbers were 475 lbs with WWE, and it has increased over the years.
Actually, Lesnar's bench was 475 with the NFL at the combine... which was 1 MONTH after his motor cycle accident where he broke his hand and injured his back. Despite injuries, He was still able to bench 475, squat 720 and bench 225 at 44 reps.

If you read his book and watched his documentary, he said that his NFL stats, despite being very good, could have been better if he was 100%, but his accident affected it a great deal... and his max bench press was actually over 600lbs. (645 to be exact) with an over 850lb squat. Kurt Angle also said in the documentary that he had personally seen Brock do a 645lb bench press.