Wrestling Forum banner

Is it just me or.....

3K views 35 replies 25 participants last post by  CALΔMITY 
#1 ·
Is Raw getting really fuckin' corny... I literally rolled my eyes at the end of tonight's show. Can't believe I watched 3 hours of that shitfest. :mad:

#3 ·
I thought that Ryback Punk segment was the end of the show. Then they say "still to come, this shitty tag match!" and I just turned off my TV. RAW is too freaking long and filled with too much BS.

#4 ·
Raw's been like that for awhile. But yeah, they did mainly spotlight the people I don't like this week. So I've mostly been surfing the web or switching to Bears/Cowboys.

#5 ·
The main problem of the show was the drawn out segments. Both the opening segment and the debate went on for far too long to the point things became awkward.

#8 ·
It's been like that for a while now ...

#11 ·
I realize that, but I feel like it has slowly been getting worse and even cheesier. I mean seriously, AJ's juvenile skipping is embarrassing. I would've laughed at Kane and Bryan when I was fuckin' 4 years old. Heel Punk has been looking extremely weak as of late and Heyman isn't really doing a damn thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they fed Punk to SuperCena or Ryberg at Hell in a Cell. Before long we're gonna have SuperCena fighting aliens and demon midgets. :frustrate

#12 ·
one of the worst raws ever tonight, even worser than usual

might be the lowest rated raw in 15 years for a non holiday show, not any hype going into tonight, weak rating last week, a big nfl cowboys fame, perfect storm for weak rating

if its not lowest of the year it will be close, i will be shocked if it does 2.9 or higher

#16 ·
I was sleeping every 5 minutes, this is how bad it was.
This only proves that Cm punk can't carry the show. Admit it.

#21 ·
I won't say there isn't room for improvement but Raw really has been awful. One of my biggest pet peeves is seeing a simple concept being drawn out. For instance:

CM Punk: I'm the best in the world and I demand respect.
J.R.: If you were the best in the world, you wouldn't need to ask.
CM Punk: Well, I've defeated so and so before. He doesn't deserve a match with me.

Nothing said here is 10+ minute promo worthy, no matter how cogent or erudite you can be. These points highlight most of what's wrong with the WWE. If this can be improved, the show would be so much better off. But at the present, it's just a pipe dream.

#22 ·
raw as a whole has been bad for years, we all know it, its had its moments but its been bad

but tonights show was flat out one of the very worst i have seen, probably bottom 5 ever

no excuse, forget about nfl, this shows deserves a bad rating, hopefully it bombs like it should

they should just have barney and friends show up and dance with everybody, and have sing alongs in between matches, while barneys friends ref the matches with hugging matches

if not for cm punk i would not even dvr it, if not for dvr i would not even bother, i can skip everything besides the 2 or 3 cm punk stuff and skip the rest

#33 ·
I found the main event and the Ryback/Punk segment good. The opening segment was corny, i'll admit that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.