Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - List of wrestling moves that you have PERSONALLY tried.

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 08:10 PM   #55 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: List of wrestling moves that you have PERSONALLY tried.

I've been the victim of quite a few moves and tried quite a few myself. I did backyard wrestling with friends for years (2000-2008) on a regular basis. So I've done more than my fair share and been apart of way too many movies. Here are some of the more notable ones:

-Attitude Adjustment/F-U
-Rock Bottom
-DDT
-Pedigree
-Stone Cold Stunner
-RKO/Diamond Cutter
-Sharpshooter
-Walls of Jericho
-Powerbomb
-Spear

When me and a few friends had tag team matches. Me and my friend Stephen would do Poetry In Motion quite a bit.

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote