Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#4,055 · (Edited)
re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

fuck the ravens. they can never do anything right. i was trying to avoid this game b/c i knew how it was going to go but these bums played so bad that i convinced myself that a win could magically appear. now they've given me hope and i really like acting depressed about this season.

the steelers weekly habit of coughing the ball up early in their own territory is awful and it needs to stop. i'm trying to wrap my head around why the conversationalist got so many carries.

not going to comment on the special teams TD b/c they earned that but wallace is taking awful to a whole knew level. i liked him better when he dropped.

i'm doing all this bitching and i watched about 15 minutes of this game. i can't bring myself to watch the ravens.

left was terrible and he's always hurt. he's trash and i can't properly express how much trash he is. they should have let batch in but tomlin and hayley were baked on something.

apparently i have two more weeks of this nonsense. at least i can resume my trash talking w/ how bad the ravens played. the defense didn't have to do anything.

#4,056 · (Edited)

With Smith being ruled out for tonight, I really hope Kaepernick stinks up the joint, forcing Smith to rush back into playing action next week against the Saints while not fully healed. Then we can wreak havoc on Smith for ruining our awesome season last year.

Bootleg, throwing to Vernon Davis mother fucker.

#4,058 ·

i won't forgive tomlin for throwing away a game by keeping a hurt lefty in the game. lefty already hurts the team and now he hurt himself and that's a fatal combination. the only thing that makes sense to me is that they were scared batch would get hurt which would leave them w/ only one quarterback.

i have a first down and i throw the ball to the ground instead of letting wallace drop it which lowers his contract value. he's not a team player, i'm hoping wallace goes to camp next year and returns to form. now i need to find something new to bitch about. making raven fans feel depressed about their season after winning a game isn't enough for me.

#4,059 ·

With GRONK & Hernandez both out, I guess the Pats will bring back Kellen Winslow :(

Hate it had to come this. There's a good chance we'll be facing the 49ers & Texans later on in the season without both GRONK & Hernandez. :batista3

#4,063 ·

i'm so fucking mad. lefty is supposed to be out for a while, he's made of glass but this it makes even more puzzling as to why they kept him in the game.

now the steelers are going to be trying out some other bums to fill a spot while they wait for ben. i want coaches fired for throwing that game in the bushes they shouldn't have lost.

#4,068 ·

This is the same guy that may or may not have covered up what concussions do to the brain long term. Why are all the commissioners of every major American sport such douchebags? Selig. Fuck off. Stern. Hated. Goodell. Eat shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.