Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 07:00 PM   #6431 (permalink)
TromaDogg
OK Eggman, bring it on!

TromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesolationRow View Post
RYBACK: "I have accumulated vast reservoirs of knowledge. I have studied your methods, watched your contests. For as Sun Tzu writes in The Art of War, 'Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.' And I do know you, Punk. I know that you, today, sit at the top of the food chain of WWE... The only problem for you is my hunger grows more achingly voracious each time I am physically near you. To wit, I say... FEED... ME... MORE!!!!!!!!"

Then just leave that aspect to his character alone for several months as he goes back to roaring, "FEED ME MORE!"
That's not a bad idea actually...just that the whole 'as Sun Tzu writes' thing would be a blatent rip off of what Abyss was doing last year in TNA so not sure if they'd go with it.