Wrestling Forum banner

Raw 10/01/2012 Discussion: Will AJ's parents please take her home?

132K views 2K replies 315 participants last post by  BaraaTZK92 
#1 · (Edited)

wwe.com said:
With an injured John Cena vehemently declaring he will be at Hell in a Cell, and WWE Champion CM Punk now finding himself in Ryback’s sights, what will happen on Monday’s Raw? Here are five key things to look for as the month of October rolls in with Raw episode 1,010.

What will Ryback do next?

When WWE Champion CM Punk was still feeling the effects of being whacked with a lead pipe by John Cena, he took out his frustrations on Mick Foley. But before he could inflict more suffering on the WWE Legend, he was confronted by the hungry Ryback — a beast who has normally crushed every Superstar who has crossed his path. The stare-down lasted only moments before Raw went off the air.

How will the WWE Champion respond to this blatant challenge? Will Ryback come looking for more of Punk? Is a match between the two only a matter of time?

Will AJ have an answer to Heyman’s wedding proposal?

To most men, getting slapped in the face after asking a woman to marry you is a clear "no." But will Paul Heyman take AJ Lee’s slap to the face as a "no" to his marriage proposal? Just how determined is he in pursuing her?

As for AJ, technically she didn't say "no." Could she possibly be mulling over Heyman's offer? Certainly, they'd make quite the power couple.
Is Big Show done making a statement?

Well, that didn’t take long. On Raw, Big Show returned and decimated big Brodus Clay and Tensai. On SmackDown, he knocked out Randy Orton to become the No. 1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship.

With his sights now set on World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus, what will The World's Largest Athlete do next? Will he be content knowing it's only a matter of time before he challenges for the World Title? Will he continue to destroy any and all who stand in his way?

Is Team Hell No’s time running out?

Last week on Raw, the newly formed Team Rhodes Scholars attacked the WWE Tag Team Champions, Team Hell No. Then in a Tag Team Tournament that kicked off on SmackDown, Team Rhodes Scholars found themselves firmly in the championship hunt after claiming the first victory in the ongoing tournament.

Considering their anger issues, is Team Hell No's time at the top ticking? Will Dr. Shelby's treatment help them stick together? With a target now on their backs, how will the WWE Tag Team Champions respond?

Will Punk be looking for payback against Cena?

After John Cena was attacked once already by WWE Champion CM Punk earlier this month in a Falls Count Anywhere Match against Alberto Del Rio, Cena came prepared last week, wielding a lead pipe ... and he didn't hesitate to use it against the WWE Champion.

Cena has already declared he will be at Hell in a Cell. But, is he only engaging in wishful thinking? Will he be ready to compete at Hell in a Cell? How will Punk respond to last week’s vicious attack?

We were certainly left with a cliffhanger last week with the Punk/Ryback staredown. That brings up the question of when and where is that match going to take place? I do believe Cena will be ready to go inside Hell In A Cell but in the meantime Ryback posing a threat to Punk is intriguing to say the least.

See less See more
1 4
#42 ·
A debate? Why the fuck are they having a debate lol? Are they running for office? I bet it's all a ploy so Linda can come down and out-debate them in preparation for her Senate debates. Why not just call it a face to face or something? A debate makes it sound....dorky. Meh. I'm intrigued by how they're going to handle the whole RYBACK deal to say the least. I thought Raw was very enjoyable last week too so I hope they can keep that up. Punk was in great form and I'd also like to see that continue. I shall check this out in the morning. A Raw without John Cena.....or Triple H.....or Randy Orton....or Jericho....or HBK....or Edge.....or Austin.....or Rock.....have we ever had one of these before lol? I IZ SCURRED OF DA RESULTS.

#49 ·
Looks like Kryptonite wonder how Cena had it on him and didnt collapse :D:

Hate the debate unless it ends like the arm wrestling match Mark Henry had with Kane during his Hall of Pain run. Actually excited for Raw, hoping to see what team Hell No do this week.

#47 ·
Watching for The Ryback, Team Friendship (they are still Team Friendship goddammit) and the tag tourney. Wonder how they're gonna handle this deal with Punk and The Ryback, I'm guessing they stretch it for a week or two until Cena's ready to go. I don't think they'll have Punk end the streak as dominant heels are a no-no in WWE.

#51 ·
The WWE has also confirmed the Prime Time Players arrival for tonight's Monday Night Raw. They will face the former Champions, R-Truth and Kofi Kingston, in a first round match.
please be the end of Kofi & R-Truth. I will switch the game to this if I hear they break up.

#54 · (Edited)
The Prime Time Players HAVE to win that match and I agree that Kofi and Truth should then split as a team. Don't care what Truth does after but Kofi deserves a singles push.

A DEBATE!? Between two horrible, boring mic workers like Sheamus and Show? So glad I'm not watching live and can skip that tomorrow. It's like WWE want the ratings to be terrible.

#57 ·
The Prime Time Players HAVE to win that match and I agree that Kofi and Truth should then split as a team. Don't care what Truth does after but Kofi deserves a singles push.

A DEBATE!? Between two horrible, boring mic workers like Sheamus and Show? So glad I'm not watching live and can skip that tomorrow. It's like WWE want the ratings to be terrible.
I dislike them as well, but Big Show isn't horrible. Boring, maybe, but not horrible.

#56 ·
Ryback as the main pre-show news :mark:

Really looking foward for this RAW. It's JR's appreciation night right?

You think Austin is making a return?

#59 ·
I'm actually quite pleased that Sheamus and Big Show are working together.I don't have to bother watching any of their matches or segments because I won't get angry at either of them winning or losing said matches.

Should be a decent Raw, almost certain Punk will assault J.R verbally and/or physically.

#61 ·
I'm pretty sure WWE still don't know who Punk's opponent will be at HIAC. They hope Cena but are keeping the option of Ryback open in case he doesn't recover in time - they don't want to risk Cena picking up a more serious injury after all. If they're not sure what they're planning towards then it's unlikely to be a great build up, but hopefully I'm wrong.

I'm really looking forward to this RAW. More intrigued by what Punk does every week than I have been about any superstar for a while. Also interested in who Ryback will face. Surely as he beat the intercontinental champion easily last week, he gets a shot at that title? Or an even bigger one?

Tag team division is certainly looking up, too. And I think I can put up with more Kane and Daniel Bryan comedy antics for a few weeks yet - it's better than Santino/Hornswoggle nonsense.

Can't say a debate between Big Show and Sheamus has me on the edge of my seat but they have to fill the three hours somehow. Hopefully it'll descend to violence quicker than most of them do.

Oh and any show with "The voice of the voice of the voiceless" Paul Heyman is bound to be worth watching!

#66 ·
Big Show is getting huge babyface reactions in all the house shows since he came back in the last month. And he's a great mic worker. Show/Sheamus/Booker segment should be interesting, fresh interaction and the match between them can be like the great Show/Lesnar series with Show bumping for him with power moves.

Nothing to watch on this show, really nothing. Maybe what they're going to do with the status of Ryback. That's it.

The JR segment is probably going to be off-air, although I would like to see it on TV.

#71 ·
Will Ambrose debut? (Someone had to do it.) Anyway, I am anxious to see the 'surprise' that JR stated recently. Also, I'm very curious to see what will happen with Swagger, and the Punk-Ryback situation.

#77 ·
36 mins away, can't wait...

#84 ·
Well this my first time watching raw in a month now. I can't tolerate 3 hours of it but I'm watching it today. Hopefully I stay up thru all three hours. Last time I watched it I felt like I was watching it for more than six hours and I changed the channel idk but this 3 hour thing is kinda killing it for me. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.