Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tnmore.

Thread: Tnmore.
View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 05:53 PM   #25 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Tnmore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
I agree that he's a Rock316AE wannabe, Rock316AE and Choke2Death are both good posters despite what people think of them imo. Yeah, it's tiresome to hear Choke2Death say how Punk can't draw, or hearing Rock316's "Rock in the year 2000 is the greatest year in the history of our business" every other post, but they back up their posts at least and are good in threads that don't relate to Punk/Rock/Cena (DVD/Match thread for example). There are very few Rock marks that are good posters, though. One guy even posted that Rock "by far" influenced and transcended the business more than Flair.
Rock316AE's love for The Rock is just not healthy. I bet his walls are covered in Duh-wayne posters and merch.

I think I might just give the forums a break around Royal Rumble time due to the sheer amount of 'LOL PUNK GOT OWND!!11' and 'DA ROCK STILL DA GREAT ONE!!' threads clogging up the place.