Wrestling Forum banner

Perfect time for Ascension?

3K views 43 replies 29 participants last post by  truk83 
#1 ·
During a "Hug it out" session with Kane, and Bryan the lights go out. Everyone assumes it is The Undertaker, but unfamiliar music hits the arena, and out follows individuals we have never before seen. Connor O'Brien and Kenneth Cameron never come down to the ring, but just stare at both Bryan, and Kane. Eventually, Kane turns on Bryan, and joins The Ascension as their new leader. Kane has never been the leader of a stable, and I think this would be a solid "Dark" stable. Kane reveals that the sessions never helped, but merely allowed Kane to see Daniel's weaknesses, and exploit them for his own gain.

Kane summons The Ascension from parts unknown to take his tag team titles at his request. Bryan loses his tag team titles to the Ascension in a 2 vs 1 handicap match as Kane watches. This turns Bryan "face", and then we get to see Bryan a side of Daniel Bryan we have never seen while playing a "face". Kane as the head of The Ascension would be something creative for the time being, and eventually this puts The Ascension at the top of the tag team ranks once they win the tag team gold. They would be the perfect fit with Kane.

Maybe some of you really enjoy the Kane/Bryan segments, but I feel like they have run their course. Both men showed that they have range, somewhat. Obviously Bryan a hell of a lot more than Kane, but this is what makes wrestling so corny. More of the reason why people turn it off before giving it a chance. Yes, some of the segments have been funny, but overall I just don't think it has much more to offer creatively, what's the point? Where is the direction of all this going? I think adding The Ascension, and turning Kane heel would be an awesome direction for this all to go.

See less See more
#43 ·
Yeah, but later. Right now Kane and Bryan are in a tag-team that actually seems interesting after a long time. Its helping make both of them relevant and popular, don't know why they should end it. Though its a good idea for when this tag-team has run its course. Right now its far from that.

#44 ·
The last time I checked both Kane, and Bryan were relevant before this angle. I think the whole point of them being involved in the angle that they are currently in is due to their popularity amongst the WWE Universe. Kane always gets a reaction as he has been in the WWE 15 years, and more. Daniel Bryan turned in to a star in just under two years. This team is far to random, and this nonsense has to stop. The Ascension would be perfect for the tag team division right now, and this current story line.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.