Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - List of wrestling moves that you have PERSONALLY tried.

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 05:30 PM   #46 (permalink)
NightmareInc.
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

NightmareInc. 251 - 500NightmareInc. 251 - 500NightmareInc. 251 - 500NightmareInc. 251 - 500
Default Re: List of wrestling moves that you have PERSONALLY tried.

Me and my cousin that's my same age used to watch Monday Nitro back in the day when we were little kids and we'd wrestle with each other afterwards. At the time I really liked the DDT, so I used that on him a lot. He actually put me in a figure 4 once and didn't really know how to hold it back and it hurt like crazy. Felt like he was trying to snap my shin in half.

Later in life tho... I actually chokeslammed one of my friends at school when I was in 8th grade. I was kind of the class clown and everybody got a good laugh out of it. I also speared another dude in 8th grade. That was for real tho. I was really short and he was fucking with me and being a bully, so I charged at him and it just kind of turned into a spear. Knocked the wind out of that little shit. Closest thing to a fight I've ever been in.

Beyond that I gave my sister an attitude adjustment in the swimming pool a few summers back.

As of right now, be ready... to forget what you think you know about FCW... and this industry, because DEAN AMBROSE is about to blow the DOORS off EVERYTHING!
NightmareInc. is offline   Reply With Quote