Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Resident Evil 6 so far

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 05:01 PM   #19 (permalink)
bradk
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

bradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Resident Evil 6 so far

I figured the reviews would be all over a place with a game like this. They'll prefer one storyline over the others and the rest of the game just won't compare. Either way, I'm still going to buy this. Resident Evil 4 was one of my favorite games ever and I thought Resident Evil 5 was great. The only thing I disliked about Resident 5 was that my co-op partner was completely fucking stupid, and from what I've read they've seemed to have fixed this issue. So I really doubt I'm going to be disappointed with this game.
bradk is offline   Reply With Quote