Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Don't WWE understand...

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 04:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
VILLAIN
Humbled

VILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new here
Default Don't WWE understand...

Punk was not cheered mainly by casuals, it was mostly by the adults who cheered for him because he produced us a sense of 'Attitude' and spoke for what many of us IWC feel.

The fact that there turning Punk into a confirmed role as a Heel who be-rates the crowd, is annoying for the fact that they know that there will be those smarks in the crowd who will make them loud CM Punk chants. Now I personally as some of you may know were against a heel turn, because I was content with Punk as a top babyface(personally) but they shouldnt of switched him to a full-fledged villian, because it insults to be honest, our intelligence as older fans.

So Punk went from a guy breaking the fourth-wall, anti-hero type of character and a babyface to a typical #Heel. This feels like a step back to early 2011.

What Im trying to say is, Punk was cheered by adults mostly - not casuals (although Punk did win them over) and no matter what they do, especially against Cena - there will be loud Punk chants which could kick-start another mass of popularity which means Punks heel turn could fail.

Honestly I dont know how you can stop Punk getting cheered, because he dissed a home-crowd and still got cheered. They should of stuck him into a tweener role, and just see how it went.

P.S Sorry for another Punk thread, but I promise this is my last one.
VILLAIN is offline   Reply With Quote